BartsParts does not hold any stock of parts by itself, but collects parts stocks of several suppliers into one large webshop. The quickest way to find a part, is to simply search by partnumber. It is also possible to search through descriptions, but please keep in mind that some parts have descriptions in other languages, like Dutch, German or French. We are working on translations but this is not operational yet.
This is why we recommend to search for partnumbers. You do not have a partnumber ? We have collected a large amount of manufacturers websites
where you can find partsdrawings (exploded views) to help you finding your partnumber.
You are not able to find what you are looking for or you are just not comfortable with explode views ? No worries, Bart will be very happy to help you with his unique BartsApp service. You can simply send a WhatsApp with pictures of the details we need (brand, serial number, building year etc. and if possible the specific part) to +31(0)6-17203518 and Bart will try to find the part for you.
After placing the specific part in the shopping cart, you can place your order and pay for it by creditcard, sofort or paypal.
Prices at BartsParts are defined by the suppliers. Older parts our suppliers desperately willing to sell can be offered at rather low prices. This is where you benefit most.
The prices you see are the so called ‘from’ prices. This means you will see the lowest price available. There is always a limited stock at this price. When put in the shopping basket, you can see the available stock at the specific price and you can adjust the amount you are willing to buy. It is possible that if you are willing to order a larger amount, you will have to choose for another, more expensive buyer.At this moment you are not able to order more then showed in stock.
With every part ordered, shipping charges are calculated. In some cases it is cheaper to buy a more expensive part, but with lower shipping charges. Bart will always calculate the best (cheapest) option for you.
When logged in at the BartsParts webshop, you will find ‘dashboard’ at the right top of your screen. This is where you can view your order history. All placed orders are shown with their status:
- New: You order was placed and unpaid -> you can either pay or cancel the order
- Paid: Your order was placed and paid -> Your order is ready for processing and waiting for approval of the seller.
- Confirmed: The seller has confirmed the parts are available and ready for shipment. -> At this stage, cancellation is not possible anymore.
- Shipped: Your order has been shipped and is on it’s way to you -> Tracking information will be available for you by e-mail or from the order information.
- Wait for shipping quote: Your order is probably larger or heavier than our shipping standards. You will receive a quote for shipping first. -> As soon as you accept the charges and made the payment, your order will then get the status ‘Paid’
- Cancelled by you: You cancelled the order -> if already paid, you will get a refund.
- Cancelled by Bart: Bart is not able to process your order and therefore cancelled it. -> If you already paid, you will get a refund.
As long as the order is not confirmed, you can cancel it without any further charges. Of course you will receive a refund within 5 working days. It is not necessary, but of course we would like to know why you cancelled the order. As soon as the order is confirmed by our supplier, it is not possible to cancel anymore.
Inquiries on your order
Bart tries to inform you pro-actively on the status of your order. If you have any questions on your order, please do not hesitate to ask Bart. You can send us an e-mail
or even quicker, send us a WhatsApp (+31-(0)6-17203518. We will reply as soon as possible, but please take notice of any time difference between your country and the Netherlands.